Andrea, Pat, Lois, Arlene, Deborah, Carmen, Diane, Kelly, and Amelia all had a great time stamping at my first Technique Class of the year.
This Technique Class was mainly about inspiration. Inspiration is all around us and I found this cute Hedgehog which inspired me to make this card.
I can’t help but browse the card section when I’m in a store and I saw this cute heartbeat card that inspired me to make my own.
I didn’t need much inspiration to make a card using the newest Stampin’ Up! tool the Stamparatus and how could I resist making this adorable Bunny card!
I recorded a video for this card and will post as soon as I’m done editing.
Sometimes we spend a lot of time trying to come up with an idea for a card and we forget to just look around us and get inspired.
Hedgehog Card List
Heartbeat Card List
Bunny Card List
Let’s always be inspired to make beautiful things!
Has your wishlist grown since taking a look at the new Occasions catalog? Are you constantly waiting for sales? How about a minimum 20% sale/discount every single day? That’s what you get when join my team!
But that’s not all. Joining at this you get your starter kit for $99, along with the choice of TWO additional stamp sets for your kit—any stamp set, any price. (Excludes bundles and Sale-A-Bration sets.) That’s up to a $101 value. Plus, the kit ships for free (10% savings!)
Click HERE or on the photo below to get all the details.
Helping a sick child fight a serious illness or injury places a huge emotional strain on a family. Add worries about finances and a family can become overwhelmed. Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC) help families stay near their hospitalized child at little or no cost, allowing them to focus on helping their child heal, not on where they will stay or get their next meal. Learn more about RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES.
Since 2003, Stampin’ Up! has partnered with RMHC to help families stay close to their hospitalized children. Their commitment to RMHC is four-fold:
- Each year, Stampin’ Up! has contributed $100,000 to RMHC. To date, they have contributed $1.5 million to RMHC and their network of local RMHC Chapters.
- Each year, they design an exclusive stamp set and donate a portion of the proceeds to RMHC.
- Stampin’ Up! donates cards and other crafting projects created at Stampin’ Up! events to local Houses.
- Stampin’ Up! helps organize teams of demonstrators to conduct activities in local Houses. I have been honored (along with other demonstrators) to volunteer my time at one of the local homes here in Central Florida.
These are the happy faces of a few RMHC residents who participated in a class I gave on Monday evening. Their delight in doing something fun is infectious!
This is the current Stampin’ UP! has designed for the 2018-2019 annual catalog.
It’s called Sharing Sweet Thoughts and Stampin’ Up! donates $3 when you buy this stamp set which you can purchase at my online store.
Here’s a Mini Gift Bag project using the Sharing Sweet Thoughts stamp set. Below you can find a list of the products used and a PDF with instructions.
Mini Gift Bag Product List
If you purchase the RMHC stamp set from me I will send you two additional PDF projects.
These products along with any other products from Stampin Up! help you qualify for Sale-A-Bration free products!
Also, don’t forget to order Occasions Catalog Paper Share, details HERE.
For Stampin’ Up!; SAB (Sale-A-Bration) is the most wonderful time of the year. Just listen to a video from the home office explaining one of the reasons why.
Earn the amazing Amazing You Stamp Set and Celebrate You Thinlits Dies by Stampin’ Up! for FREE when you make a qualifying purchase during Stampin’ Up!’s annual Sale-A-Bration event. Contact me if you’re not on my mailing list and would like to receive the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs.
TO SIGN UP FOR MY OCCASIONS CATALOG PAPER SHARE, CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
Posted in Occasions Catalog, Sale-A-Bration
Tagged #BeautifulPeacock, #BirthdayWishesForYou, #CentralFloridaStampers, #firsts, #HeartfeltBlooms, #PartyPandas, #stampin'up, #StampingAllNightLong, #WandaCreates, #WandaSmith
The Designer Series Paper in the Occasions Catalog is amazing! If you want to own it all then join my Designer Series Paper (DSP) Share. For every 8 people that sign up, I’ll divide the paper into 6×6 pieces so you get one 6×6 sheet of each style rather than having to buy a whole pack of each. This is the best way to get a sample of everything to try it out!
Take a look at the home office video showing these amazing papers.
The Occasions Catalog Paper Share includes 57 sheets 6×6 for $20
- 12 sheets 6×6 Picture Perfect designer Paper
- 12 Sheets 6×6 Tutti-frutti designer Paper
- 6 sheets 6×6 True Gentleman designer paper
- 6 sheets 6×6 Petal Passion designer paper
- 6 sheets Painted Love Specialty designer paper
- 6 sheets Sweet Soiree Specialty designer paper
- 6 sheets Myths & Magic Specialty designer paper
- 3 sheets 6×6 Myths & Magic glitter paper (one of each: green, turquoise and iridescent)
- BONUS: If you order your Paper Share before March 31, you’ll even get 6 sheets of the Sale-A-Bration Bubbles & Fizz designer paper for a total of 63 sheets!
If you think this paper looks amazing in the video, your phone or computer screen, wait until you get it in your hands! 3 of the designs have metallic foiling, one has real-life photography and all have amazing patterns you’ll fall in love with.
Paper shares are a great way to have it all at a fraction of the price!!!
Order by January 10th to be in round 1!
As a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I have to follow guidelines and cannot link directly to a payment/ordering page. To order, please email me directly at StampingAllNightLong@gmail.com
Please include your first and last name and mailing address. I will send you the invoice/link to pay online.
Round 1 paper shares will start mailing out by January 13th. If I have enough orders for 2 or 3 rounds they will mail out at the same time.
WHAT IS SALE-A-BRATION?
The biggest sale of the year! You can earn free, exclusive products with every qualifying order.
For every $50 you spend, you’ll receive a free Sale-A-Bration product. For anyone who has enjoyed Sale-A-Bration in the past, we have an exciting new announcement for this year: We now have a new reward level, giving you more flexibility and options for your free items.
Let’s break it down:
- If you spend $50, you get one free level 1 product.
- If you spend $100, you get one free level 2 product, OR, you can choose two level 1 items.
- If you spend $150, you have the option to choose three level 1 items or one level 1 item and one level 2 item.
This new option allows you to create a personalized Sale-A-Bration experience!
When you host have a qualifying party with at least $250 in sales during Sale-A-Bration, you’ll earn $25 more in Stampin’ Rewards! These rewards can even be applied towards a Starter Kit, allowing you to also join and become a demonstrator.
In addition to hosting, there are fantastic benefits of joining as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration. This opportunity begins January 3, as well. Joining at this time gives a new demonstrator their starter kit at $99, along with the choice of TWO additional stamp sets for your kit—any stamp set, any price. (Excludes bundles and Sale-A-Bration sets.) Plus, the kit ships for free!
- For $99 you choose: Up to $125 worth of Stampin’ Up! product for your kit. That’s $26 in FREE Products in the kit can be from any current catalog, including 10% off bundles. The kit ships to you FREE, for another 10% savings
- BONUS! CHOOSE TWO FREE STAMP SETS! Add 2 FREE stamp sets (any price) of your choice to the $99 Starter Kit during Sale-A-Bration. That’s up to an additional $101 value! Host Rewards & Sale-A-Bration stamp sets are excluded as free stamp sets. Sign up on-line here to purchase your kit thru me during Sale-A-Bration (Jan. 3 – March 31).
- Fill your wish list at a minimum 20% discount: Once you purchase the $99 Starter Kit and join, you can stock up and save 20% or more on your favorite Stampin’ Up! paper, stamps, inks and tools PLUS earn more free and discounted products thru Stampin’ Rewards and Stampin’ Up! promotions and sales.
- Be first!Preview and pre-order new products a month in advance–one of my favorite benefits. Even more fun to fill your wish list with your discount!
- Earn extra CASH and/or free products! Stampin’ Up! offers a fun opportunity to share your passion for stamping and earn extra income and product. The choice is yours!
- Test drive benefits & discounts. From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter you can “test drive” demonstrator discounts and benefits. Stampin’ Up! quarters are Jan. – March, April – June, July – Sept., Oct. – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you joined PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales and renew for another quarter.
- No penalty to drop! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter, you renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- DO IT JUST FOR YOU! There’s no obligation to host workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit!
JOIN THRU ME! I welcome hobbyists to my Stamping All Night Long Friends and offer a positive, pressure-free, rewarding and resourceful group for passionate paper crafters!
Today is your last chance to place an order for products in the Holiday Catalog. If you were waiting to purchase an item, this is it!
Tomorrow I’ll replace the Holiday Catalog with the new Occasions Catalog and I’ll also be adding the Sale-A-Bration catalog.
Contact me if you have any questions.
Here’s another peek of one of the products in the Occasions Catalog. You can create gorgeous paper cakes with the Cake Soirée Stamp Set and the Sweet Cake Framelits Dies. Plus, save 10% when you buy them in a bundle! You can order yours starting tomorrow.
I used this bundle for my downline meeting a few weeks ago and we made a card I cased from Amy Koenders in Alpharetta, GA.
If you’re on my mailing list and haven’t received your copy of the Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration catalog please contact me. If you would like to join my mailing list do the same.
Complimentary copies of the Spring Catalog & Sale-A-Bration Brochures have been mailed out to all on my mailing list. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or StampingAllNightLong@gmail.com if you have not received your copy and I will get them to you right away.
Here’s a video of the Picture Perfect Party Suite. Create perfect birthday projects with photographic images and festive party designs with the Picture Perfect Party suite by Stampin’ Up! Coordinating paper, ink, ribbon, Embossing Folder, and more!
My favorite products from this suite are the Picture Perfect Party 6×6 Designer Series Paper and the Simple Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. I love the vibrant colors in the photographic images and who doesn’t like stripes?
Picture Perfect Party Suite
Don’t forget, there are only a few more days to order from the Holiday Catalog.