Sweep away the mundane-your creativity carriage awaits!
I’m Paper Pumpkin . . .
I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I’ll help you to escape your life with some paper fun.
I come in a sweet box, but you’ll really love what you find on the inside:
All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin’ Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone (even you) can enjoy!
It’s so easy to get started. Simply sign up for the program by visiting HERE and PLEASE SELECT ME AS YOUR DEMONSTRATOR. Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family-every month!
Of course, you’ll want to know more. So here’s the nitty gritty:
- Each month we send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We’ve even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month’s kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let’s say you sign up on May 10th, we’ll send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, we’ll send your first kit around June 15th.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
- There’s no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
- We also offer a Try-It kit if you’d like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month.
Here’s How You Order
Sign up for your monthly Paper Pumpkin by clicking HERE and PLEASE SELECT ME AS YOUR DEMONSTRATOR, click Get it.
When you select me as your demonstrator you will be eligible to come to my FREE Paper Pumpkin Classes. Each month I will hold a class where you can put together your kit as it comes while visiting with fellow Paper Pumpkin subscribers. In addition, I will have additional Stampin’Up products to step it up a notch, what this means is that instead of making your cards or projects as is in the kit we will add embellishments to step it up a notch! This will get your creative juices flowing!
A Free Gift in Your Very First Kit
The Welcome Kit is the very first Paper Pumpkin you will receive in your first month of membership. The Welcome Kit includes a free gift-a clear acrylic block!