Stampin’ Blends are coming and you can order your Stampin’ Blend alcohol markers in just a couple of days. They go on sale on November 1st! Take a look at the videos below to learn how to use them and see how amazing they are. They can really make your stamped images pop!
Remember the Color Me Happy Kit is available while supplies last and they will sell out quickly so contact me and place your order soon!
Posted in Blendabilites
Tagged #AlcoholColoring, #AlcoholMarkers, #BlendingMarkers, #Stampin'Blends, #stampin'up, #StampingAllNightLong, #stampinup, #WandaSmith, Blendabilities, Markers, stampingall
Yes, after a very long wait the Stampin’ Blends are here! These are the alcohol markers we have been waiting for, a total of 26 Stampin’ Blends.
Stampin’ Blends Features:
- Light and dark shades
- 26 color choices – Each color (except Ivory and Bronze) has a light and dark shade marker, available individually or in a combo pack
- Easy to blend – Add just the right amount of color where you need it with the
- Dual Tips – brush tip or fine-point to make blending easier
- Stampin’ Up! has done in-house testing for evaporation and life testing and is really happy with the results
- Press fit seal prevents air from entering the barrel and causing evaporation
- The nestable lids are easy to keep track of and have a tight fit for long-lasting color
As a demonstrator I get to order them today and play and use them before they are available to the general public. If you are interested and getting your Stampin’ Blends before they are available to others contact me to become part of my Team!