It’s Valentine’s Day and if you forgot to make a card or need to make one in hurry, here’s a card for you!
– Thick Whisper White 11″ x 4.25″, score (landscape) 5.5″ then 2.75″
– Powdered Pink 2.5″ x 4″ then emboss with Simple Stripes Embossing Folder
– Painted with Love Designer Series Paper 3″ x 3″ then cut heart out with the Sassy & Sweet Framelits
Take a look at the video below to see how it’s done.
Here are a few more versions of the same card, even two masculine versions!
I can’t wait to use the Happy Wishes stamp set from the Sale-A-Bration catalog, the best part of this stamp set is that it’s FREE!
During Sale-A-Bration (January 3-March 31, 2018), you can earn the Happy Wishes Stamp Set for FREE with a qualifying purchase! This super versatile set has greetings for every occasion. You won’t want to miss it, so contact me and learn how to get it today!
I’ll be using this stamp set for a couple of my upcoming home classes, take a look at my calendar and register soon.
Have you received your January Paper Pumpkin kit? Watch the video below and see how easy it is to put it together.
Sale-A-Bration is a perfect time for Paper Pumpkin Prepaid subscriptions. Why? Sale-A-Bration is the one time during the year you can earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products as a Paper Pumpkin subscriber.
Order a prepaid subscription at my online store using the Item numbers below and you’ll receive an email with your prepaid code. Then, redeem it at paperpumpkin.com so you can start receiving your kits!
Here’s what you can earn when you buy a prepaid subscription:
|| Free Sale-A-Bration Product
|3-Month Prepaid Subscription
||1 Free Level 1 Sale-A-Bration Item
|6-Month Prepaid Subscription (saves $1 per month)
||2 Free Level 1 Sale-A-Bration Items or 1 Free Level 2 Sale-A-Bration Item
|12-Month Prepaid Subscription (saves $2 per month)
||4 Free Level 1 Sale-A-Bration Items or 2 Free Level 2 Sale-A-Bration Items (Plus host benefits!)
Don’t forget that you get discounts with 6-and 12-month subscriptions.
Andrea, Pat, Lois, Arlene, Deborah, Carmen, Diane, Kelly, and Amelia all had a great time stamping at my first Technique Class of the year.
This Technique Class was mainly about inspiration. Inspiration is all around us and I found this cute Hedgehog which inspired me to make this card.
I can’t help but browse the card section when I’m in a store and I saw this cute heartbeat card that inspired me to make my own.
I didn’t need much inspiration to make a card using the newest Stampin’ Up! tool the Stamparatus and how could I resist making this adorable Bunny card!
I recorded a video for this card and will post as soon as I’m done editing.
Sometimes we spend a lot of time trying to come up with an idea for a card and we forget to just look around us and get inspired.
Hedgehog Card List
Heartbeat Card List
Bunny Card List
Let’s always be inspired to make beautiful things!
For Stampin’ Up!; SAB (Sale-A-Bration) is the most wonderful time of the year. Just listen to a video from the home office explaining one of the reasons why.
Earn the amazing Amazing You Stamp Set and Celebrate You Thinlits Dies by Stampin’ Up! for FREE when you make a qualifying purchase during Stampin’ Up!’s annual Sale-A-Bration event. Contact me if you’re not on my mailing list and would like to receive the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs.
TO SIGN UP FOR MY OCCASIONS CATALOG PAPER SHARE, CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
WHAT IS SALE-A-BRATION?
The biggest sale of the year! You can earn free, exclusive products with every qualifying order.
For every $50 you spend, you’ll receive a free Sale-A-Bration product. For anyone who has enjoyed Sale-A-Bration in the past, we have an exciting new announcement for this year: We now have a new reward level, giving you more flexibility and options for your free items.
Let’s break it down:
- If you spend $50, you get one free level 1 product.
- If you spend $100, you get one free level 2 product, OR, you can choose two level 1 items.
- If you spend $150, you have the option to choose three level 1 items or one level 1 item and one level 2 item.
This new option allows you to create a personalized Sale-A-Bration experience!
When you host have a qualifying party with at least $250 in sales during Sale-A-Bration, you’ll earn $25 more in Stampin’ Rewards! These rewards can even be applied towards a Starter Kit, allowing you to also join and become a demonstrator.
In addition to hosting, there are fantastic benefits of joining as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration. This opportunity begins January 3, as well. Joining at this time gives a new demonstrator their starter kit at $99, along with the choice of TWO additional stamp sets for your kit—any stamp set, any price. (Excludes bundles and Sale-A-Bration sets.) Plus, the kit ships for free!
- For $99 you choose: Up to $125 worth of Stampin’ Up! product for your kit. That’s $26 in FREE Products in the kit can be from any current catalog, including 10% off bundles. The kit ships to you FREE, for another 10% savings
- BONUS! CHOOSE TWO FREE STAMP SETS! Add 2 FREE stamp sets (any price) of your choice to the $99 Starter Kit during Sale-A-Bration. That’s up to an additional $101 value! Host Rewards & Sale-A-Bration stamp sets are excluded as free stamp sets. Sign up on-line here to purchase your kit thru me during Sale-A-Bration (Jan. 3 – March 31).
- Fill your wish list at a minimum 20% discount: Once you purchase the $99 Starter Kit and join, you can stock up and save 20% or more on your favorite Stampin’ Up! paper, stamps, inks and tools PLUS earn more free and discounted products thru Stampin’ Rewards and Stampin’ Up! promotions and sales.
- Be first!Preview and pre-order new products a month in advance–one of my favorite benefits. Even more fun to fill your wish list with your discount!
- Earn extra CASH and/or free products! Stampin’ Up! offers a fun opportunity to share your passion for stamping and earn extra income and product. The choice is yours!
- Test drive benefits & discounts. From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter you can “test drive” demonstrator discounts and benefits. Stampin’ Up! quarters are Jan. – March, April – June, July – Sept., Oct. – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you joined PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales and renew for another quarter.
- No penalty to drop! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter, you renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- DO IT JUST FOR YOU! There’s no obligation to host workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit!
JOIN THRU ME! I welcome hobbyists to my Stamping All Night Long Friends and offer a positive, pressure-free, rewarding and resourceful group for passionate paper crafters!
Complimentary copies of the Spring Catalog & Sale-A-Bration Brochures have been mailed out to all on my mailing list. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or StampingAllNightLong@gmail.com if you have not received your copy and I will get them to you right away.
Here’s a video of the Picture Perfect Party Suite. Create perfect birthday projects with photographic images and festive party designs with the Picture Perfect Party suite by Stampin’ Up! Coordinating paper, ink, ribbon, Embossing Folder, and more!
My favorite products from this suite are the Picture Perfect Party 6×6 Designer Series Paper and the Simple Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. I love the vibrant colors in the photographic images and who doesn’t like stripes?
Picture Perfect Party Suite
Don’t forget, there are only a few more days to order from the Holiday Catalog.
$55 for a 3-month Paper Pumpkin subscription AND a FREE Sale-A-Bration item? Yes, please! Take a look at the Sale-A-Bration catalog to the right to select your Free Product.
With Paper Pumpkin, you’ll save time and money while you build a collection of crafting supplies. Every month you’ll receive a unique stamp set with an ink spot (that won’t repeat a color in a 12-month period). In no time at all, you’ll have a variety of stamps and ink to use on other projects. In addition, your first kit includes a free clear stamping block that you’ll use every month.
I can’t wait for you to see this month’s kit…not 4 not 8 not 12 but 16 adorable Valentine gifts in this awesome kit!
Just click HERE to get started with your Paper Pumpkin subscription.
Paper Pumpkin subscriptions make a great gift also!
There are so many reasons to celebrate today but one of them is the beginning of the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs. So many new and great products and I’m very excited about the Watercolor Pencils. Just take a look at the video below to see all the options you have with these Watercolor Pencils.
I just love they way they blend, I can’t wait until they add more colors.
Take a look at the new catalogs and have fun making your wish list, but don’t wait too long Sale-A-Bration FREE products only last until March.
Product List from Video
Beautiful You…go ahead and create your own!
There are only a few hours left to place your minimum order and receive the exclusive Free Sale-A-Bration products. The Glitter Tape already sold out so don’t miss out on all the other fabulous Free Stuff!
Don’t forget the 3-month Pre-paid Paper Pumpkin subscription is also on sale and it will qualify you for a Free Sale-A-Bration product. Don’t let this be you!
Just click on my online store and place your order, or you can contact me and I can place it for you.