Starting at 7:00 pm until 11:00 pm tonight FREE SHIPPING (10% Savings) on all orders! Any amount, any size!
BONUS! Place an order $30 or more and you will be entered into a drawing to receive a FREE GIFT from me. Place an order of $50 or more and you will receive a FREE Sale-A-Bration product in addition to the chance to win a FREE gift from me valued at $20.
Orders must be placed directly through me and received no later than 11:00pm EST. You can email orders to StampingAllNightLong@gmail.com or call me at 321-229-2642. If I do not have your credit card information on file, call me.
Take a look at your Wish List and contact me with any questions. Hurry!
WHAT IS SALE-A-BRATION?
The biggest sale of the year! You can earn free, exclusive products with every qualifying order.
For every $50 you spend, you’ll receive a free Sale-A-Bration product. For anyone who has enjoyed Sale-A-Bration in the past, we have an exciting new announcement for this year: We now have a new reward level, giving you more flexibility and options for your free items.
Let’s break it down:
- If you spend $50, you get one free level 1 product.
- If you spend $100, you get one free level 2 product, OR, you can choose two level 1 items.
- If you spend $150, you have the option to choose three level 1 items or one level 1 item and one level 2 item.
This new option allows you to create a personalized Sale-A-Bration experience!
When you host have a qualifying party with at least $250 in sales during Sale-A-Bration, you’ll earn $25 more in Stampin’ Rewards! These rewards can even be applied towards a Starter Kit, allowing you to also join and become a demonstrator.
In addition to hosting, there are fantastic benefits of joining as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration. This opportunity begins January 3, as well. Joining at this time gives a new demonstrator their starter kit at $99, along with the choice of TWO additional stamp sets for your kit—any stamp set, any price. (Excludes bundles and Sale-A-Bration sets.) Plus, the kit ships for free!
- For $99 you choose: Up to $125 worth of Stampin’ Up! product for your kit. That’s $26 in FREE Products in the kit can be from any current catalog, including 10% off bundles. The kit ships to you FREE, for another 10% savings
- BONUS! CHOOSE TWO FREE STAMP SETS! Add 2 FREE stamp sets (any price) of your choice to the $99 Starter Kit during Sale-A-Bration. That’s up to an additional $101 value! Host Rewards & Sale-A-Bration stamp sets are excluded as free stamp sets. Sign up on-line here to purchase your kit thru me during Sale-A-Bration (Jan. 3 – March 31).
- Fill your wish list at a minimum 20% discount: Once you purchase the $99 Starter Kit and join, you can stock up and save 20% or more on your favorite Stampin’ Up! paper, stamps, inks and tools PLUS earn more free and discounted products thru Stampin’ Rewards and Stampin’ Up! promotions and sales.
- Be first!Preview and pre-order new products a month in advance–one of my favorite benefits. Even more fun to fill your wish list with your discount!
- Earn extra CASH and/or free products! Stampin’ Up! offers a fun opportunity to share your passion for stamping and earn extra income and product. The choice is yours!
- Test drive benefits & discounts. From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter you can “test drive” demonstrator discounts and benefits. Stampin’ Up! quarters are Jan. – March, April – June, July – Sept., Oct. – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you joined PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales and renew for another quarter.
- No penalty to drop! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter, you renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- DO IT JUST FOR YOU! There’s no obligation to host workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit!
JOIN THRU ME! I welcome hobbyists to my Stamping All Night Long Friends and offer a positive, pressure-free, rewarding and resourceful group for passionate paper crafters!
Today is your last chance to place an order for products in the Holiday Catalog. If you were waiting to purchase an item, this is it!
Tomorrow I’ll replace the Holiday Catalog with the new Occasions Catalog and I’ll also be adding the Sale-A-Bration catalog.
Contact me if you have any questions.
Here’s another peek of one of the products in the Occasions Catalog. You can create gorgeous paper cakes with the Cake Soirée Stamp Set and the Sweet Cake Framelits Dies. Plus, save 10% when you buy them in a bundle! You can order yours starting tomorrow.
I used this bundle for my downline meeting a few weeks ago and we made a card I cased from Amy Koenders in Alpharetta, GA.
If you’re on my mailing list and haven’t received your copy of the Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration catalog please contact me. If you would like to join my mailing list do the same.
Stampin’ Blends are coming and you can order your Stampin’ Blend alcohol markers in just a couple of days. They go on sale on November 1st! Take a look at the videos below to learn how to use them and see how amazing they are. They can really make your stamped images pop!
Remember the Color Me Happy Kit is available while supplies last and they will sell out quickly so contact me and place your order soon!
Posted in Blendabilites
Tagged #AlcoholColoring, #AlcoholMarkers, #BlendingMarkers, #Stampin'Blends, #stampin'up, #StampingAllNightLong, #stampinup, #WandaSmith, Blendabilities, Markers, stampingall
I spent the day creating and stamping with my friend Debra LaFountaine! I’ve been promising my faithful stampers a Shadow Box class for the longest time so this coming Saturday it’s Shadow Box time! Debra and I collaborated in creating an Autumn design and we’re looking forward to helping our stampers make their own.
We used the Colorful Seasons Bundle and love the results. This stamp set has so many possibilities that we are using it for 3 more shadow box classes, one for each season.
This is what it looks like when mounted in an actual Shadow Box.
If you’re in the Orlando area come join us for one of our upcoming classes!
Check your emails if you earned Bonus Days Coupons for your unique Coupon Code and place your orders! To help you decide what you want…you can pre-purchase the Carols of Christmas stamp set from the Holiday Catalog!
Create beautiful Christmas cards without all the stress using Stampin’ Up!’s Carols of Christmas Bundle. The bundle contains the Carols of Christmas Stamp Set and Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies–all at a 10% discount! Stampin’ Up! trainer, Brandi, shows you how easy it is to make beautiful creations you can be proud to share with your friends and family this holiday season. Learn more by watching the video below, then contact me to place your order!
A few more card ideas from this stamp set.
And last but not least… a card I made for an upcoming class!