I’ve been dying to work with the “Beautiful Ride” stamp set from the 2016 Occasions Catalog but never got around to it. Then I recently watched a video from Stamping School which showed a cute layout but I didn’t have all the materials so I improvised using a simpler layout I found on Pintrest from Brian King. Combining the two ideas with simple but colorful Designer Series Paper I came up with this card.
I used a piece of Window Sheet for the windows as Linda Heller did in her video but I added Wink of Stella and it gave it a wet look…I kind of like it!
I think it’s a great simple card so I’m going to use this layout and embellish it a little for an anniversary card I’m going to give to my husband. I’ll post it as soon as I’m done. Below are the products I used to make this card.
With so many wonderful punches in the new Stampin’Up! catalog I know I want to!
Click HERE to see all these punches and be amazed!
Offer Dates: May 12-June 10, 2015 Offer Details: Use the code SAVE50 to join Paper Pumpkin before June 10, 2015, and get 50% off the first two months! After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included). The Fine Print:
- For new subscribers only.
- Available for month-to-month subscriptions, not prepaid subscriptions.
- Discount applied to one kit per month for the first two months of a new subscription. After the first two months, the price for each month’s kit will go to the regular price: $19.95.
- You need to visit PaperPumpkin.com to join.
- Enter the Promo Code, SAVE50 when you sign up.
- New subscribers must join by Wednesday, June 10, 2015; 11:50 PM (MT).
I was searching for card samples from the new catalog and came across a card from Lydia’s blog, Understand Blue.
I just loved the simplicity of the card. Below is my version, I changed just a few things but basically it’s the same simple card that in opinion says a lot!