Stampin’Up! has revealed the new 2015-2016 Catalog at an event in Australia. I had the opportunity to watch it online along with other demonstrators and feel the excitement of all the new products coming! As a demonstrator I able to purchase the Sneak Peak products before they are available to the public, wouldn’t it be nice if you could too? I’ll explain how further down but for now…take a look at the Sneak Peak products:
The starter kit is for hobby/discount shoppers as well as those wanting to teach classes. There are many perks when you purchase your Starter Kit, one of them is that you can get the Sneak Peak products before they are available to the public on June 2nd.
HOW TO GET THEM NOW! Purchase the $99 Starter Kit and you can add the Sneak Peek and Host Set products from the Stampin’ Up! 2015-2016 Annual Catalog that you see in the links above. You get to choose up to $125 in your choice of products (either from the pre-order selections or mix with other current products, it’s your choice). That’s $26 in free products! And to add more value, the kit ships free for another 10% savings.
NEED MORE REASONS TO PURCHASE THE STAMPIN’ UP! STARTER KIT:
- The $99 Starter Kit can be ordered through my online store HERE! You’ll instantly become part of the Stampin’ Up! family and one of my Happy Stampers from Stamping All Night Long.
- Your Choice! Choose up to $125 in Stampin’Up! products for your kit. That’s $26 in FREE product!
- Free Shipping! The kit ships FREE for another 10% savings.
- Stock up! Once you join, you receive a one-time 30% off discount on a product order of $150 or more placed within 45 days. Perfect timing for the full catalog release on June 2nd!
- 20% discount! Enjoy a minimum of a 20% demonstrator discount every day.
- No risk! You’ll have through September 30, 2015 to “test drive” demonstrator discounts and benefits.
- No penalty! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first FULL quarter (the date you join through September 30), you will renew and remain active for another quarter (October – December). If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can simply “drop” with no penalty.
- No catch! You can enjoy your demonstrator status with no obligation to hold workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit. Simply unleash your creative side, we all have one, with the exclusive resources and inspiration from Stampin’Up! and me!
Having trouble deciding what to get in your Starter Kit? Just contact me HERE and I’ll help you get started.