Belated birthday wishes have never been cuter! The Turtle Friends Bundle has all the images you need to shell-ebrate your favorite people—even if it comes on time or a little slow. Dress up your turtles in fun bright colors and cute party hats for the occasion!
How would you dress up your turtleneck? With a bow, of course! Place bows, party hats, and streamers on and around your partying turtles from the Turtle Friends Bundle! The stamp set features turtles in two sizes, so you can even make parent and baby turtles for more variety and fun!
Get it here by clicking on the images below!
Here are the recipes for two turtle cards, enjoy!
TURTLE-Y LOVED CARD
(4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″)
- Fold the Crumb Cake Cardstock (5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″) in half to create the card base.
- Stamp turtle image on Soft Sea Foam Cardstock (2″ x 4″), punch it out, and adhere the turtle on top of the Bermuda Bay (4” x 1/2”) piece with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Using Crumb Cake ink, stamp heart image repeatedly on Crumb Cake Cardstock (2-1/2″ x 4-1/2″) and adhere to the left side of the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut the corner off the Bermuda Bay Cardstock at an angle and adhere to the heart cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment on Soft SeaFoam (1/4″ x 2-1/2″) in Granny Apple Green ink and adhere onto turtle and Bermuda Bay piece.
- Embellish with Genial Gems.
Turtle Friends Bundle; Bermuda Bay, Crumb Cake, Soft Seafoam Cardstock; Crumb Cake and Granny Apple Green Classic Stampin’ Pads®; Genial Gems; Stampin’ Seal+ and Stampin’ Dimensionals
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY CARD
(5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″)
- Fold the Soft Seafoam Cardstock (5-1/2″ x 8-1/2) in half to create the card base.
- Punch turtle out of the Soft Sea Foam Cardstock (3-1/2″ x 5-1/2″) to use as a stencil.
- Starting in the center, stencil three turtles on the other Soft Sea Foam Cardstock (3-1/2″ x 5-1/2″) with Granny Apple Green ink and a Blending Brush.
- Stamp the turtle shell image onto the stenciled turtles with Granny Apple Green ink. Dress up the middle turtle with the party hat and bow tie accessory stamps with Granny Apple Green ink.
- Adhere the stamped turtle cardstock to the center of the Soft Seafoam
- Cardstock card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp only the face of the turtle stamp to the corner of the leftover Soft Sea Foam Cardstock (3-1/2″ x 5-1/2″) and punch out the eye with the Turtle Punch.
- Adhere the punched-out eye to the middle turtle with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Stamp the Happy Belated Birthday sentiment to the Crumb Cake Cardstock (1/2″ x 2-3/4″) with Crumb Cake ink and adhere to the Bermuda Bay Cardstock (1/2″ x 2-1/2″) as shown.
- Adhere sentiment piece with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the top-left corner of the card and embellish with Genial Gems.
Turtle Friends Bundle; Bermuda Bay, Crumb Cake, Soft Seafoam Cardstock; Crumb Cake and Granny Apple Green Classic Stampin’ Pads; Genial Gems; Blending Brush; Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Seal+, and Stampin’ Dimensionals
If you are in the United States and need a demonstrator to purchase products, I would love to take care of your crafting needs. You can subscribe to my newsletter and order your supplies in my online store HERE and select me (Wanda Smith) as your demonstrator.
When placing your order online please use December’s Host Code YZWRASBH