I just received this letter in the mail and it’s hard to believe that 10 years have flown by so fast. I can’t wait to add the pin to my lanyard and display it at the upcoming Stampin’Up! OnStage event in Savannah.
I became a Stampin’Up! demonstrator because I was attracted to the discounts and 10 years later it’s been an adventure! I immediately started thinking on how Stampin’Up! has impacted my life during these past 10 years and here’s my list…
- Lifelong friendships: I’ve met so many new friends that have enriched my life. A few of us have formed such strong bonds that it’s hard to imagine not ever meeting them.
- Creative outlet: I have occasionally considered myself a creative person or wannbe creative person. It wasn’t until I started making cards with Stampin’Up! products that I unleashed my creative side!
- Self-confidence: I was never a shy person to begin with, but with Stampin’Up!, I’ve had the self-confidence to share my thoughts and creativity.
- Leadership: I’ve learned with Stampin’Up! that I could motivate and inspire people to engage with their vision and unleash their own creative side. We all have one and it is always a pleasure to help others find their’s.
- Fun and Joy: It’s so much fun to create something for someone and see the look on their face when they realize it was made especially for them. Stamping and creating has many rewards and I’m happy and blessed that I found Stampin’Up! to help me find new friends, a creative outlet, a sense of accomplishment and much more.
I’m looking forward to many more years as a Stampin’Up! demonstrator and can’t wait to meet all the new friends I will make along the way!