After all the waiting you can now order from the Holiday Catalog beginning today!
If you are not on my mailing list, let me know and I’ll get a catalog in the mail to you. There are so many exciting new products you will not want to miss them.
Did you know that Stampin’ Up! is celebrating their 30th Anniversary? There is a big celebration and I can’t wait to attend! Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from all over the world will be gathering in Orlando, Florida to celebrate. I’m one of the fortunate ones who live here in Orlando and will not have to travel far. I can’t wait to reunite with demonstrators I have met at other events and meet new ones. There’s nothing like sharing what you love with people who love the same thing. Ten of my Team Members are joining me this year, this will be a great experience for all of us.
If you would like to join me and my team, click on the link below to join. You can purchase the Starter Kit for only $99 and you get to select $125 worth of products from the Annual & Holiday catalog.
No need to worry about selling or meeting quotas, join for the discounts and benefits of being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. If you want to earn extra money and turn it into a business that’s great! If not, no harm, no penalties… the day you don’t meet the quota for a quarter ($300) you simply drop as a demonstrator and you have enjoyed your fabulous kit and 3+ months of discounts and benefits!
I hold monthly team meetings and we all have a great time. Hobby minded and business minded team members and all! Contact me if you have any questions, you will never regret joining my team.
I just received this letter in the mail and it’s hard to believe that 10 years have flown by so fast. I can’t wait to add the pin to my lanyard and display it at the upcoming Stampin’Up! OnStage event in Savannah.
I became a Stampin’Up! demonstrator because I was attracted to the discounts and 10 years later it’s been an adventure! I immediately started thinking on how Stampin’Up! has impacted my life during these past 10 years and here’s my list…
- Lifelong friendships: I’ve met so many new friends that have enriched my life. A few of us have formed such strong bonds that it’s hard to imagine not ever meeting them.
- Creative outlet: I have occasionally considered myself a creative person or wannbe creative person. It wasn’t until I started making cards with Stampin’Up! products that I unleashed my creative side!
- Self-confidence: I was never a shy person to begin with, but with Stampin’Up!, I’ve had the self-confidence to share my thoughts and creativity.
- Leadership: I’ve learned with Stampin’Up! that I could motivate and inspire people to engage with their vision and unleash their own creative side. We all have one and it is always a pleasure to help others find their’s.
- Fun and Joy: It’s so much fun to create something for someone and see the look on their face when they realize it was made especially for them. Stamping and creating has many rewards and I’m happy and blessed that I found Stampin’Up! to help me find new friends, a creative outlet, a sense of accomplishment and much more.
I’m looking forward to many more years as a Stampin’Up! demonstrator and can’t wait to meet all the new friends I will make along the way!