With Easter just a week away I had my stampers from my Stamp-A-Stack class make this cute Hello Friend Bunny Card. This card can be used for Easter or any other occasion.
My original design was a little different but I decided to dress it up a bit. I still love the original design and this was a great example of how you can have the same design but just adding a few touches changes the look.
The Bunny card was so easy to put together, following are the measurements, step by step tutorial and products used to create it.
Card Measurements and Stamping All Night Long
step by step tutorial
Smokey Slate Cardstock – 2 pieces
1) 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ for the card base, score at 4-1/4″ and fold in half
2) 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the first layer, emboss with Polka Dot folder then adhere to card base with Snail Adhesive
Whisper White Cardstock – 2 pieces
1) 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside and stamp with your preferred greeting. I used “Here’s to a Good Day!” from the stamp set
2) 5-1/2″ x 3″ to punch out the 2 Whisper White Scallops and the Classic Label Punch
– Stamp the Bunny on the smaller scalloped piece using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink then color in with Stampin’ Blends. Use Smokey Slate or Crumb Cake for the bunny’s body
– Stamp Hello Friend using Smokey Slate Ink and punch with Classic Label punch and adhere using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to the Powdered Pink banner piece after it’s been stamped and punched
Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock
1-1/2″ x 7″
– first, punch a circle at the very edge using the 1-1/4″ Circle Punch
– cut down the remaining piece to 5″ in length then punch with the Triple Banner Punch. Stamp with Lots of Lavender stamp using Lemon Lime Twist Ink then clean with Stampin’ Scrub and Stampin’ Mist for the next step
Powdered Pink Cardstock
2″ x 4″ for the banner, punch with the Triple Banner Punch then stamp with Versamark Ink Pad using the Lots of Lavender stamp. Adhere both banner pieces using Snail Adhesive and wrap with Linen Thread twice then tie a knot. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the Lemon Lime Twist banner piece and adhere to Polka Dot piece
Adhere the larger Whisper White scalloped piece to the middle of the Powdered Pink Banner, adhere the Lemon Lime circle on top of the Whisper White scallop then add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the Bunny scalloped piece and adhere to the Lemon Lime Twist circle.
Finish the card by adding Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the sides of the Bunny, Classic Label piece and on the Lemon Lime Twist Banner piece
I hope you love this card as much as my stampers and I do!
Did you know that the Be Merry Kit is not only for tree ornaments but you can use it for gifts and much more!
Click on the photo above and purchase a set or two!
These festive rosettes have many options and they’re fun to make.
This is your opportunity to take advantage of special year-end deals on retiring and surplus items. Save on select items, and start your new year off with a bang! This promotion features a selection of items that are last-chance and limited-inventory, so be sure to get your orders placed while supplies last! Read below for more information about the promotion.
- No minimum purchase required.
- Discounts apply to select items only.
- Retiring items from the 2017 holiday catalog are available while supplies last.
- Excess items from 2017 annual catalog are available in limited quantities at the promotional price.
- Discounted items may be added to a Starter Kit—or purchased with Stampin’ Rewards—at the promotional price.
- Host sets can be purchased using only Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying party.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamps, Stampin’ Up! will keep producing retiring stamps until December 21 (not accessories—accessories are only while supplies last).
- Retiring Holiday Catalog Items Are Last-Chance and While Supplies Last
- Retiring items in the holiday catalog will not be available after January 2. Purchase your favorites while supplies last.
- Some of the retiring items on your holiday catalog wish list are on sale! Now is the perfect time to purchase the remaining items on their wish list.
You can download the PDF list HERE or the Excel spreadsheet HERE.
Or simply click HERE
and see them and start shopping online!
Whatever you do don’t miss out on getting these products while supplies last.
I’m stocking up on three of my favorites, Year of Cheer products!
Year of Cheer Love!
The Specialty Designer Series Paper (except for the snowflake page) can be used year-round to add sparkle to your cards, boxes or any other project. The Same goes for the Washi Tape, I just love all of them! The Foil Snowflakes can be also be used to add sparkle to your projects but the best part is you can color them with your Blending Markers or turn them around and use the Vanilla side. Here’s a card I’m having my stampers make for my upcoming class tomorrow which uses the Year of Cheer Specialty Designer Series Paper and a Gold Foil Snowflake.
Place your orders in my Online Store and don’t forget to use Hostess Code 6KCKNDQ2 when placing your order. If your order is $150+ please do Not use hostess code and earn your own Stamping Rewards! You can also contact me to place your order, don’t delay…products are limited.
Posted in Holidays, Stampin'Up Promotions, Stampin'Up!
Tagged #HolidayDeals, #LastChance, #limiteddeals, #LimitedSupplies, #LimitedTime, #stampin'up, #StampingAllNightLong, #WandaCreates, #WandaSmith, #YearEndSale
Do you have some old Designer Series Paper from last Christmas and need ideas on what to do with it? My dear friend (one of my BFFs) and customer Michele Weaver came up with this idea for an Advent Treat Bag Hanger. I just love it so much I had to share!
Besides the retired Designer Series Paper she used the following current products.
Framelits & Thinlits
If you don’t have old Christmas Designer Series Paper hanging around, don’t fret because there are plenty current ones available.
Christmas Designer Series Paper
Thank you, Michele, for getting our creative juices flowing! In honor of Michele’s creativity, I’m offering FREE Shipping on orders placed today!
Come back tomorrow for to check out the Year End Sales Event beginning tomorrow December 1st through January 2nd. You can see the list early tomorrow!
I just love this!
Take a look at Sara Douglas as she strolls the Stampin’Up offices revealing a few of the products from the Holiday Catalog.
The Holiday Catalog went live today with so many awesome products! If you haven’t received a catalog yet or would like to receive one, just contact me and I’ll get one out to you right away. Click on the catalog image below to see it now.
Check your emails if you earned Bonus Days Coupons for your unique Coupon Code and place your orders! To help you decide what you want…you can pre-purchase the Carols of Christmas stamp set from the Holiday Catalog!
Create beautiful Christmas cards without all the stress using Stampin’ Up!’s Carols of Christmas Bundle. The bundle contains the Carols of Christmas Stamp Set and Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies–all at a 10% discount! Stampin’ Up! trainer, Brandi, shows you how easy it is to make beautiful creations you can be proud to share with your friends and family this holiday season. Learn more by watching the video below, then contact me to place your order!
A few more card ideas from this stamp set.
And last but not least… a card I made for an upcoming class!
This year was a little different for a couple of reasons, first, it wasn’t in my house and second we celebrated Thanksgiving on Friday instead of Thursday.
For the first time in many years my sister, brother-in-law and niece had to work on Thanksgiving Day and evening. They are all in the restaurant business and it has now become tradition for the restaurants to open and serve a Thanksgiving meal for those who do not prepare at home or are not at home or just want a break. The concept is good for those who enjoy the meal at the restaurant with their families but it takes away those working from their families. The same goes for the stores opening on Thanksgiving Day, but this is the society we live in and we have to accommodate for these situations.
I am one of four sisters with three of us living in Central Florida and one living in Puerto Rico, the three of us who are here always celebrate these events together so we accommodated, we celebrated on Friday! One day later doesn’t make a difference, it’s all about getting together as a family and being thankful for the many blessing we have! This will be our new Thanksgiving tradition from now on since my sister and brother-in-law will be opening their own restaurant next year and will be open for Thanksgiving Day. And next year we will be back at my house for Thanksgiving Day + 1!
We were a total of 30 grateful family members getting together to celebrate! Here’s the setup at my sister’s house, it was amazing! The one thing missing from the table settings are the name tags, I arrived almost an hour late (don’t ask!) but they were added before everyone sat down (because now they knew where to sit!).
I don’t have a close up of the name tags but you can see them on the table here.
Don’t forget the Online Extravaganza going on until Monday, November 28th. Click on the image below to see the list. Don’t miss out on products up to 40% off!
Make shopping for you easy this Christmas for your family and friends. All you have to do is fill out your Stamping Wish List and then hand it over or just leave it laying around somewhere to be found! It even has instructions on how to contact me and place an order.
Click on the link below to access.