I started with my Top Ten and then kept adding! There are so many great products in the Holiday Catalog, This is the order as they appear in the catalog.
My Top 15 Products from the Holiday Catalog
Here are a few pictures of some of the products.
Here’s a card I made using the Merry Little Christmas Bundle and the Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
After all the waiting you can now order from the Holiday Catalog beginning today!
If you are not on my mailing list, let me know and I’ll get a catalog in the mail to you. There are so many exciting new products you will not want to miss them.
Did you know that Stampin’ Up! is celebrating their 30th Anniversary? There is a big celebration and I can’t wait to attend! Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from all over the world will be gathering in Orlando, Florida to celebrate. I’m one of the fortunate ones who live here in Orlando and will not have to travel far. I can’t wait to reunite with demonstrators I have met at other events and meet new ones. There’s nothing like sharing what you love with people who love the same thing. Ten of my Team Members are joining me this year, this will be a great experience for all of us.
If you would like to join me and my team, click on the link below to join. You can purchase the Starter Kit for only $99 and you get to select $125 worth of products from the Annual & Holiday catalog.
No need to worry about selling or meeting quotas, join for the discounts and benefits of being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. If you want to earn extra money and turn it into a business that’s great! If not, no harm, no penalties… the day you don’t meet the quota for a quarter ($300) you simply drop as a demonstrator and you have enjoyed your fabulous kit and 3+ months of discounts and benefits!
I hold monthly team meetings and we all have a great time. Hobby minded and business minded team members and all! Contact me if you have any questions, you will never regret joining my team.
The monthly September class I hold with my friend Debra is full with 45 stampers ready to stamp. Below are the two cards I designed for the class.
The above Happy Holiday card uses the following new products:
- Swirls & Curls Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (147923)
- Merry Christmas to All Bundle (149952)
- Merry Merlot & Copper 5/8″ Reversible Ribbon (147818)
The above Give Thanks card uses the following new products:
- Buffalo Check Rubber Stamp (147794)
- Farmhouse Christmas Bundle (147922)
- 5/8″ Stripped Burlap Trim (147889)
I’m looking forward to seeing my stampers use products from the new 2018 Holiday Catalog which goes live on September 5th!
Make your list and check it twice, you don’t want to miss ordering one of the awesome products from this new catalog! If you’re not on my mailing list, contact me and I’ll send you one.
Posted in Holiday, Holidays
Tagged #2018HolidayCatalog, #BuffaloCheck, #ChristmasCard, #DIYChristmasCards, #DIYHolidayCard, #FarmhouseChristmas, #MerryChristmasToAll, #MerryMerlotAndCopper, #stampin'up, #StrippedBurlap, #SwirlsandCurls
Some products currently on the Clearance Rack…
How many times have I missed the opportunity to purchase a product on Stampin’ Up!’s Clearance Rack! I went scanning the other day and found the Spooky Night Designer Series Paper (144610) for $4.40! These are 12 sheets, 2 each of 6 double-sided designs which include potions, pumpkins, witches’ hats, cats, and eerie trees; this Halloween-themed Designer Series Paper has it all!
I’m actually using this for my upcoming Halloween Shadowbox Class, how great is that! I’ll post a picture of the finished product later on with details.
Ignore the mess in the background, OMG!
Take a look at the Clearance Rack every so often to check out the latest products added at fantastic prices!
With Easter just a week away I had my stampers from my Stamp-A-Stack class make this cute Hello Friend Bunny Card. This card can be used for Easter or any other occasion.
My original design was a little different but I decided to dress it up a bit. I still love the original design and this was a great example of how you can have the same design but just adding a few touches changes the look.
The Bunny card was so easy to put together, following are the measurements, step by step tutorial and products used to create it.
Card Measurements and Stamping All Night Long
step by step tutorial
Smokey Slate Cardstock – 2 pieces
1) 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ for the card base, score at 4-1/4″ and fold in half
2) 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the first layer, emboss with Polka Dot folder then adhere to card base with Snail Adhesive
Whisper White Cardstock – 2 pieces
1) 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside and stamp with your preferred greeting. I used “Here’s to a Good Day!” from the stamp set
2) 5-1/2″ x 3″ to punch out the 2 Whisper White Scallops and the Classic Label Punch
– Stamp the Bunny on the smaller scalloped piece using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink then color in with Stampin’ Blends. Use Smokey Slate or Crumb Cake for the bunny’s body
– Stamp Hello Friend using Smokey Slate Ink and punch with Classic Label punch and adhere using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to the Powdered Pink banner piece after it’s been stamped and punched
Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock
1-1/2″ x 7″
– first, punch a circle at the very edge using the 1-1/4″ Circle Punch
– cut down the remaining piece to 5″ in length then punch with the Triple Banner Punch. Stamp with Lots of Lavender stamp using Lemon Lime Twist Ink then clean with Stampin’ Scrub and Stampin’ Mist for the next step
Powdered Pink Cardstock
2″ x 4″ for the banner, punch with the Triple Banner Punch then stamp with Versamark Ink Pad using the Lots of Lavender stamp. Adhere both banner pieces using Snail Adhesive and wrap with Linen Thread twice then tie a knot. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the Lemon Lime Twist banner piece and adhere to Polka Dot piece
Adhere the larger Whisper White scalloped piece to the middle of the Powdered Pink Banner, adhere the Lemon Lime circle on top of the Whisper White scallop then add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the Bunny scalloped piece and adhere to the Lemon Lime Twist circle.
Finish the card by adding Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the sides of the Bunny, Classic Label piece and on the Lemon Lime Twist Banner piece
I hope you love this card as much as my stampers and I do!
Did you know that the Be Merry Kit is not only for tree ornaments but you can use it for gifts and much more!
Click on the photo above and purchase a set or two!
These festive rosettes have many options and they’re fun to make.
This is your opportunity to take advantage of special year-end deals on retiring and surplus items. Save on select items, and start your new year off with a bang! This promotion features a selection of items that are last-chance and limited-inventory, so be sure to get your orders placed while supplies last! Read below for more information about the promotion.
- No minimum purchase required.
- Discounts apply to select items only.
- Retiring items from the 2017 holiday catalog are available while supplies last.
- Excess items from 2017 annual catalog are available in limited quantities at the promotional price.
- Discounted items may be added to a Starter Kit—or purchased with Stampin’ Rewards—at the promotional price.
- Host sets can be purchased using only Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying party.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamps, Stampin’ Up! will keep producing retiring stamps until December 21 (not accessories—accessories are only while supplies last).
- Retiring Holiday Catalog Items Are Last-Chance and While Supplies Last
- Retiring items in the holiday catalog will not be available after January 2. Purchase your favorites while supplies last.
- Some of the retiring items on your holiday catalog wish list are on sale! Now is the perfect time to purchase the remaining items on their wish list.
You can download the PDF list HERE or the Excel spreadsheet HERE.
Or simply click HERE
and see them and start shopping online!
Whatever you do don’t miss out on getting these products while supplies last.
I’m stocking up on three of my favorites, Year of Cheer products!
Year of Cheer Love!
The Specialty Designer Series Paper (except for the snowflake page) can be used year-round to add sparkle to your cards, boxes or any other project. The Same goes for the Washi Tape, I just love all of them! The Foil Snowflakes can be also be used to add sparkle to your projects but the best part is you can color them with your Blending Markers or turn them around and use the Vanilla side. Here’s a card I’m having my stampers make for my upcoming class tomorrow which uses the Year of Cheer Specialty Designer Series Paper and a Gold Foil Snowflake.
Place your orders in my Online Store and don’t forget to use Hostess Code 6KCKNDQ2 when placing your order. If your order is $150+ please do Not use hostess code and earn your own Stamping Rewards! You can also contact me to place your order, don’t delay…products are limited.
Posted in Holidays, Stampin'Up Promotions, Stampin'Up!
Tagged #HolidayDeals, #LastChance, #limiteddeals, #LimitedSupplies, #LimitedTime, #stampin'up, #StampingAllNightLong, #WandaCreates, #WandaSmith, #YearEndSale
Do you have some old Designer Series Paper from last Christmas and need ideas on what to do with it? My dear friend (one of my BFFs) and customer Michele Weaver came up with this idea for an Advent Treat Bag Hanger. I just love it so much I had to share!
Besides the retired Designer Series Paper she used the following current products.
Framelits & Thinlits
If you don’t have old Christmas Designer Series Paper hanging around, don’t fret because there are plenty current ones available.
Christmas Designer Series Paper
Thank you, Michele, for getting our creative juices flowing! In honor of Michele’s creativity, I’m offering FREE Shipping on orders placed today!
Come back tomorrow for to check out the Year End Sales Event beginning tomorrow December 1st through January 2nd. You can see the list early tomorrow!
I just love this!
Take a look at Sara Douglas as she strolls the Stampin’Up offices revealing a few of the products from the Holiday Catalog.
The Holiday Catalog went live today with so many awesome products! If you haven’t received a catalog yet or would like to receive one, just contact me and I’ll get one out to you right away. Click on the catalog image below to see it now.
Check your emails if you earned Bonus Days Coupons for your unique Coupon Code and place your orders! To help you decide what you want…you can pre-purchase the Carols of Christmas stamp set from the Holiday Catalog!
Create beautiful Christmas cards without all the stress using Stampin’ Up!’s Carols of Christmas Bundle. The bundle contains the Carols of Christmas Stamp Set and Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies–all at a 10% discount! Stampin’ Up! trainer, Brandi, shows you how easy it is to make beautiful creations you can be proud to share with your friends and family this holiday season. Learn more by watching the video below, then contact me to place your order!
A few more card ideas from this stamp set.
And last but not least… a card I made for an upcoming class!