With Easter just a week away I had my stampers from my Stamp-A-Stack class make this cute Hello Friend Bunny Card. This card can be used for Easter or any other occasion.
My original design was a little different but I decided to dress it up a bit. I still love the original design and this was a great example of how you can have the same design but just adding a few touches changes the look.
The Bunny card was so easy to put together, following are the measurements, step by step tutorial and products used to create it.
Card Measurements and Stamping All Night Long
step by step tutorial
Smokey Slate Cardstock – 2 pieces
1) 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ for the card base, score at 4-1/4″ and fold in half
2) 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the first layer, emboss with Polka Dot folder then adhere to card base with Snail Adhesive
Whisper White Cardstock – 2 pieces
1) 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside and stamp with your preferred greeting. I used “Here’s to a Good Day!” from the stamp set
2) 5-1/2″ x 3″ to punch out the 2 Whisper White Scallops and the Classic Label Punch
– Stamp the Bunny on the smaller scalloped piece using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink then color in with Stampin’ Blends. Use Smokey Slate or Crumb Cake for the bunny’s body
– Stamp Hello Friend using Smokey Slate Ink and punch with Classic Label punch and adhere using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to the Powdered Pink banner piece after it’s been stamped and punched
Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock
1-1/2″ x 7″
– first, punch a circle at the very edge using the 1-1/4″ Circle Punch
– cut down the remaining piece to 5″ in length then punch with the Triple Banner Punch. Stamp with Lots of Lavender stamp using Lemon Lime Twist Ink then clean with Stampin’ Scrub and Stampin’ Mist for the next step
Powdered Pink Cardstock
2″ x 4″ for the banner, punch with the Triple Banner Punch then stamp with Versamark Ink Pad using the Lots of Lavender stamp. Adhere both banner pieces using Snail Adhesive and wrap with Linen Thread twice then tie a knot. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the Lemon Lime Twist banner piece and adhere to Polka Dot piece
Adhere the larger Whisper White scalloped piece to the middle of the Powdered Pink Banner, adhere the Lemon Lime circle on top of the Whisper White scallop then add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the Bunny scalloped piece and adhere to the Lemon Lime Twist circle.
Finish the card by adding Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the sides of the Bunny, Classic Label piece and on the Lemon Lime Twist Banner piece
I hope you love this card as much as my stampers and I do!