With Easter just a week away I had my stampers from my Stamp-A-Stack class make this cute Hello Friend Bunny Card. This card can be used for Easter or any other occasion.
My original design was a little different but I decided to dress it up a bit. I still love the original design and this was a great example of how you can have the same design but just adding a few touches changes the look.
The Bunny card was so easy to put together, following are the measurements, step by step tutorial and products used to create it.
Card Measurements and Stamping All Night Long
step by step tutorial
Smokey Slate Cardstock – 2 pieces
1) 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ for the card base, score at 4-1/4″ and fold in half
2) 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the first layer, emboss with Polka Dot folder then adhere to card base with Snail Adhesive
Whisper White Cardstock – 2 pieces
1) 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside and stamp with your preferred greeting. I used “Here’s to a Good Day!” from the stamp set
2) 5-1/2″ x 3″ to punch out the 2 Whisper White Scallops and the Classic Label Punch
– Stamp the Bunny on the smaller scalloped piece using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink then color in with Stampin’ Blends. Use Smokey Slate or Crumb Cake for the bunny’s body
– Stamp Hello Friend using Smokey Slate Ink and punch with Classic Label punch and adhere using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to the Powdered Pink banner piece after it’s been stamped and punched
Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock
1-1/2″ x 7″
– first, punch a circle at the very edge using the 1-1/4″ Circle Punch
– cut down the remaining piece to 5″ in length then punch with the Triple Banner Punch. Stamp with Lots of Lavender stamp using Lemon Lime Twist Ink then clean with Stampin’ Scrub and Stampin’ Mist for the next step
Powdered Pink Cardstock
2″ x 4″ for the banner, punch with the Triple Banner Punch then stamp with Versamark Ink Pad using the Lots of Lavender stamp. Adhere both banner pieces using Snail Adhesive and wrap with Linen Thread twice then tie a knot. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the Lemon Lime Twist banner piece and adhere to Polka Dot piece
Adhere the larger Whisper White scalloped piece to the middle of the Powdered Pink Banner, adhere the Lemon Lime circle on top of the Whisper White scallop then add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the Bunny scalloped piece and adhere to the Lemon Lime Twist circle.
Finish the card by adding Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the sides of the Bunny, Classic Label piece and on the Lemon Lime Twist Banner piece
I hope you love this card as much as my stampers and I do!
The Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper is our Sale-A-Bration product of the week! Because Sale-A-Bration has so many delightful accessories, we paired this paper with the Shimmer Ribbon Pack to show off how well they work together. There are so many creative possibilities with the Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper; anyone who loves curating designer series paper will want to place a qualifying order to earn it! Click on the Shop 24/7 link to get your order started. Don’t forget to use Hostess Code JJ44YYXE.
It also coordinates with the Bubble Over Bundle from the occasions catalog. Get them all to create your own perfectly fizzy projects.
Product List for Cards
Posted in Designer Series Paper, Sale-A-Bration
Tagged #BirthdayWit, #Bubbles&Fizz, #FortunateToKnowYou, #Sale-A-Bration, #SaleABration, #ShimmerRibbon, #stampin'up, #StampingAllNightLong, #WandaCreates, #WandaSmith, #WeMustCelebrate
Every time I saw a card made with the Blossoming Basket Bundle I cringed at the fussy cutting needed if you wanted the basket and flowers to pop. Then I figured out that if you use the 1-3/4″ Circle Punch you can almost get a perfect cut of the inside part of the handle. Then there was the coloring of the flowers…not so hard with my messy blending technique.
Take a look at the video and see how it’s done.
Whisper White Thick Cardstock – 8½” x 5½” folded in half
Whisper White Cardstock – 2″ x 3″ for stamping flower
Whisper White Cardstock – 3″ x 3″ for embossing
Basic Black Cardstock – 3-1/8″ x 3-1/8″
Crumb Cake Cardstock – 2½” x 3½”
Old Olive Cardstock – 1½” x 5½”
White ¼” Organza Ribbon – 2½”
Linen Thread – 6″
Here are a few more colors.
Blossoming Basket Supply List
As of today, there are only 18 days left of Sale-A-Bration and guess what Stampin’ Up did? They added more products from the catalog!
Earn your free Sale-A-Bration items, with a qualifying order*, while you still can! Time is almost up to take advantage of this fantastic promotion—now with products from our current catalogs. (Please note: The item numbers from the flyer must be used in order for the products to be redeemed as Sale-A-Bration items. The items have different numbers in the catalog that do not mark the item as part of Sale-A-Bration and are not free.)
* Level 1 Qualifying Order: $50; Level 2 Qualifying Order: $100
Use the March Hostess Code JJ44YYXE when placing your order online and your name gets put in for a chance to win a product from me valued at $25!
Create fun and fizzy projects with the Bubble Over Stamp Set and the Bubble & Fizz Framelits Dies! Take a look at the video and photos below.
We had a great time creating these awesome cards, the first was at one of my home Stamp-A-Stack classes and the second at my monthly Oviedo Central Florida classes.
I can’t wait to use the Happy Wishes stamp set from the Sale-A-Bration catalog, the best part of this stamp set is that it’s FREE!
During Sale-A-Bration (January 3-March 31, 2018), you can earn the Happy Wishes Stamp Set for FREE with a qualifying purchase! This super versatile set has greetings for every occasion. You won’t want to miss it, so contact me and learn how to get it today!
I’ll be using this stamp set for a couple of my upcoming home classes, take a look at my calendar and register soon.
Have you received your January Paper Pumpkin kit? Watch the video below and see how easy it is to put it together.
Sale-A-Bration is a perfect time for Paper Pumpkin Prepaid subscriptions. Why? Sale-A-Bration is the one time during the year you can earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products as a Paper Pumpkin subscriber.
Order a prepaid subscription at my online store using the Item numbers below and you’ll receive an email with your prepaid code. Then, redeem it at paperpumpkin.com so you can start receiving your kits!
Here’s what you can earn when you buy a prepaid subscription:
|| Free Sale-A-Bration Product
|3-Month Prepaid Subscription
||1 Free Level 1 Sale-A-Bration Item
|6-Month Prepaid Subscription (saves $1 per month)
||2 Free Level 1 Sale-A-Bration Items or 1 Free Level 2 Sale-A-Bration Item
|12-Month Prepaid Subscription (saves $2 per month)
||4 Free Level 1 Sale-A-Bration Items or 2 Free Level 2 Sale-A-Bration Items (Plus host benefits!)
Don’t forget that you get discounts with 6-and 12-month subscriptions.
Andrea, Pat, Lois, Arlene, Deborah, Carmen, Diane, Kelly, and Amelia all had a great time stamping at my first Technique Class of the year.
This Technique Class was mainly about inspiration. Inspiration is all around us and I found this cute Hedgehog which inspired me to make this card.
I can’t help but browse the card section when I’m in a store and I saw this cute heartbeat card that inspired me to make my own.
I didn’t need much inspiration to make a card using the newest Stampin’ Up! tool the Stamparatus and how could I resist making this adorable Bunny card!
I recorded a video for this card and will post as soon as I’m done editing.
Sometimes we spend a lot of time trying to come up with an idea for a card and we forget to just look around us and get inspired.
Hedgehog Card List
Heartbeat Card List
Bunny Card List
Let’s always be inspired to make beautiful things!
For Stampin’ Up!; SAB (Sale-A-Bration) is the most wonderful time of the year. Just listen to a video from the home office explaining one of the reasons why.
Earn the amazing Amazing You Stamp Set and Celebrate You Thinlits Dies by Stampin’ Up! for FREE when you make a qualifying purchase during Stampin’ Up!’s annual Sale-A-Bration event. Contact me if you’re not on my mailing list and would like to receive the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs.
TO SIGN UP FOR MY OCCASIONS CATALOG PAPER SHARE, CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
WHAT IS SALE-A-BRATION?
The biggest sale of the year! You can earn free, exclusive products with every qualifying order.
For every $50 you spend, you’ll receive a free Sale-A-Bration product. For anyone who has enjoyed Sale-A-Bration in the past, we have an exciting new announcement for this year: We now have a new reward level, giving you more flexibility and options for your free items.
Let’s break it down:
- If you spend $50, you get one free level 1 product.
- If you spend $100, you get one free level 2 product, OR, you can choose two level 1 items.
- If you spend $150, you have the option to choose three level 1 items or one level 1 item and one level 2 item.
This new option allows you to create a personalized Sale-A-Bration experience!
When you host have a qualifying party with at least $250 in sales during Sale-A-Bration, you’ll earn $25 more in Stampin’ Rewards! These rewards can even be applied towards a Starter Kit, allowing you to also join and become a demonstrator.
In addition to hosting, there are fantastic benefits of joining as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration. This opportunity begins January 3, as well. Joining at this time gives a new demonstrator their starter kit at $99, along with the choice of TWO additional stamp sets for your kit—any stamp set, any price. (Excludes bundles and Sale-A-Bration sets.) Plus, the kit ships for free!
- For $99 you choose: Up to $125 worth of Stampin’ Up! product for your kit. That’s $26 in FREE Products in the kit can be from any current catalog, including 10% off bundles. The kit ships to you FREE, for another 10% savings
- BONUS! CHOOSE TWO FREE STAMP SETS! Add 2 FREE stamp sets (any price) of your choice to the $99 Starter Kit during Sale-A-Bration. That’s up to an additional $101 value! Host Rewards & Sale-A-Bration stamp sets are excluded as free stamp sets. Sign up on-line here to purchase your kit thru me during Sale-A-Bration (Jan. 3 – March 31).
- Fill your wish list at a minimum 20% discount: Once you purchase the $99 Starter Kit and join, you can stock up and save 20% or more on your favorite Stampin’ Up! paper, stamps, inks and tools PLUS earn more free and discounted products thru Stampin’ Rewards and Stampin’ Up! promotions and sales.
- Be first!Preview and pre-order new products a month in advance–one of my favorite benefits. Even more fun to fill your wish list with your discount!
- Earn extra CASH and/or free products! Stampin’ Up! offers a fun opportunity to share your passion for stamping and earn extra income and product. The choice is yours!
- Test drive benefits & discounts. From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter you can “test drive” demonstrator discounts and benefits. Stampin’ Up! quarters are Jan. – March, April – June, July – Sept., Oct. – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you joined PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales and renew for another quarter.
- No penalty to drop! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter, you renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- DO IT JUST FOR YOU! There’s no obligation to host workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit!
JOIN THRU ME! I welcome hobbyists to my Stamping All Night Long Friends and offer a positive, pressure-free, rewarding and resourceful group for passionate paper crafters!