Looking for rubber stamps that cling like crazy?
I have had a stamp or two that would not stick to a clear block. I had to add multipurpose glue to the stamp label and let it dry so that it would become sticker yet not permanently stuck on the clear block. I even know a few demonstrators who would simply not attach the labels because of this. By not attaching the labels you didn’t have an image on the block for placement.
Now Stampin’ Up!’s new cling stamps attach to clear blocks and make stamping simple and fun. Take a look at this fun video.
Cling stamps available beginning January 2019
Look for them in the new Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs! Get on my mailing list to receive your catalogs as soon as they are available.
Posted in Stampin'Up Promotions, Stampin'Up!
Tagged #HappinessSurrounds, #LimitedTime, #SnowfallThinlits, #SnowflakeShowcase, #SnowflakeTrinkets, #SnowIsGlistening, #stampin'up, #StampingAllNightLong, #WandaCreates, #WandaSmith, #WhiteVelvetPaper
• SEPTEMBER 1–30 •
For a limited time, get FREE Designer Series Paper when you host a party with $250 in sales. You’ll receive this exclusive paper in addition to the fabulous Stampin’ Rewards you get when you host a Stampin’ Up! party.
Please note: This gorgeous paper is exclusive to the host promotion and won’t be available after the last day of September.
• CONTACT ME TO LEARN MORE •
• LIMIT 1 PER QUALIFYING ORDER •
ITEM NUMBER 149903
*In order to qualify, the event merchandise total must reach $250 USD (before shipping and handling)
To create our exclusive Dashing Along Designer Series Paper, Stampin’ Up! decided to use a mix of old favorites and new patterns to bring you beautiful, traditional Christmas paper. This collection of patterns has an eclectic feel and is perfect for layering, and while the newsprint design isn’t Christmas-themed, they selected it for its versatility and popularity. I hope you’ll love this Designer Series Paper as much as I do, and remember, it’s available for a limited time only!
Some products currently on the Clearance Rack…
How many times have I missed the opportunity to purchase a product on Stampin’ Up!’s Clearance Rack! I went scanning the other day and found the Spooky Night Designer Series Paper (144610) for $4.40! These are 12 sheets, 2 each of 6 double-sided designs which include potions, pumpkins, witches’ hats, cats, and eerie trees; this Halloween-themed Designer Series Paper has it all!
I’m actually using this for my upcoming Halloween Shadowbox Class, how great is that! I’ll post a picture of the finished product later on with details.
Ignore the mess in the background, OMG!
Take a look at the Clearance Rack every so often to check out the latest products added at fantastic prices!
October is on its way! And when hordes of little ghosts and goblins
descend on your doorstep this Halloween, you can be prepared
with spooky-cute goodies just for them—handmade by you with a
little help from Paper Pumpkin. (P.S. You’ll love this kit’s frightfully
fun special-edition box!)
You’ve probably guessed already, but there are no tricks in this kit, just treats—treat packaging, that is. If you aren’t wild about Halloween or who prefer cards, check this out
- As with every Paper Pumpkin kit, September’s kit can be repurposed. For instance, you can add cardstock and make some cards! This kit’s coordinating colors are:
- Stampin’ Up! will release alternate projects and share ideas as we always do in our newsletter, Pinterest page, blog, and social media.
If you are a current subscriber and want 2 kits for the month of October, log in into your account at PaperPumpkin.com, click on ‘My Account’ and update your subscription details. You can change it back after September 11th.
I can’t wait to see what’s inside, can you?
A lot going on in August so let’s begin…
AUGUST 1 – 31. EARN IN AUGUST. REDEEM IN SEPTEMBER!
- For every $50 (on a single order, price before shipping and tax)you spend between August 1 – 31, you will earn a $5.00 Bonus Days coupon that you can redeem between September 1 -30, 2018.
- An email address is required to participate in this promotion; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- IMPORTANT! Save both the email containing your Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place. Codes cannot be re-sent if the email is lost and lost codes cannot be recovered.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin month-to-month subscriptions. Prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
- There is no limit to the number of coupons you can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion. There is no limit on the number of coupons you can use on an order during redemption.
- See the Bonus Days FAQ’s HERE.
- See a tutorial on how to redeem your Bonus Days coupons HERE.
EXCLUSIVE SUITE ~ LIMITED TIME!
- Order the Color Your Season exclusive, limited-time bundle between August 1 and 31 (while supplies last).
- IMPORTANT! All exclusive items associated with this promotion will be available until August 31 (or while supplies last).
- See the Color Your Seasons Bundle and products HERE!
Here’s a card I made using the Color Your Season Bundle.
A few more card samples:
Place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & tax) in my online store in August using the Hostess Code and receive a FREE pack of Basic Jewels, Pearls or Clear Rhinestones!
When you’re not riding bikes by the lake, looking for fireflies, or kicking back at a drive-in movie, we recommend that you add a new item to your list: Schedule a lazy afternoon to craft these darling little baskets and matching note cards. They’re perfect for family parties, picnics, or for leaving on a neighbor’s doorstep. Watch the video now to find out why Picnic Paradise is bound to be your new summer “jam.”
Click HERE or on the image below to sign up for a Paper Pumpkin subscription.
New subscribers can take advantage of the Blooming Summer Savings and get 50% when you subscribe between July 11–August 10, 2018.
July’s Paper Pumpkin kit