It was a pleasure having 12 lovely ladies at my house for another Shadowbox Class. This time they made Christmas Shadowboxes my friend Debra and I designed.
We had fun designing this project, we even used one of last year’s thinlits for the Detailed Santa, which was a favorite. All products used will be listed below. Now let’s take a look at my stampers in class and with their finished projects!
Most of them were worried about aligning the letters correctly but my dear friend Michele scattered the alignment and most followed her idea. I love when my stampers get creative!
Michele and Sylvia
Lois and Pat
Barb, Janice, Birgitt and Debbie
Thirty is an important birthday for all and Stampin’ Up! is celebrating their 30th Birthday and giving us presents!
Tomorrow, for 24 hours only you can purchase any of the stamp sets listed in the attachment below or if you’re like me you can browse down further and see the images for 15% off!
Click on the Image to download list
I have a few favorites on the list, what are yours? Share this post with your friends, maybe their favorite is on the list!
My favorites are in Red Bold, what are yours?
Don’t forget to use the October Hostess code when placing your order online!
This past weekend my husband and I got away for a long weekend to attend a wedding in Ponte Vedra Florida. The weather was beautiful for the ceremony by the beach.
The weather could not compare to the beautiful bride (Abigail Cochrane) and her dress.
The wedding card I made was similar to her dress! I just love the Wonderful Moments stamp set, it’s perfect to celebrate the special moments in a woman’s life!
And if the dress wasn’t enough, take a look at the gorgeous huge bridal floral bouquet!
Congratulations to Abigail and Robert Wolfset!
Starting at 7:00 pm until 11:00 pm tonight FREE SHIPPING (10% Savings) on all orders! Any amount, any size!
BONUS! Place an order $30 or more and you will be entered into a drawing to receive a FREE GIFT from me. Place an order of $50 or more and you will receive a FREE Sale-A-Bration product in addition to the chance to win a FREE gift from me valued at $20.
Orders must be placed directly through me and received no later than 11:00pm EST. You can email orders to StampingAllNightLong@gmail.com or call me at 321-229-2642. If I do not have your credit card information on file, call me.
Take a look at your Wish List and contact me with any questions. Hurry!
Paper Pumpkin will feature two coordinating kits during the months of October and November. This means that you will have everything you need to complete unique holiday cards and gifts, have more creative options, and can get that handmade holiday touch without the fuss.
If you are new to Paper Pumpkin this is the best time to join, if you are a past subscriber this is the perfect time to come back!
A few things to remember:
- The October and November kits coordinate but they also stand alone. You DO NOT need both kits to create a complete project.
- To receive October’s kit, you must subscribe at paperpumpkin.com by 11:50 PM (EST) on October 10.
- To receive November’s kit, you must subscribe at paperpumpkin.com by 11:50 PM (EST) on November 10.
I just received this letter in the mail and it’s hard to believe that 10 years have flown by so fast. I can’t wait to add the pin to my lanyard and display it at the upcoming Stampin’Up! OnStage event in Savannah.
I became a Stampin’Up! demonstrator because I was attracted to the discounts and 10 years later it’s been an adventure! I immediately started thinking on how Stampin’Up! has impacted my life during these past 10 years and here’s my list…
- Lifelong friendships: I’ve met so many new friends that have enriched my life. A few of us have formed such strong bonds that it’s hard to imagine not ever meeting them.
- Creative outlet: I have occasionally considered myself a creative person or wannbe creative person. It wasn’t until I started making cards with Stampin’Up! products that I unleashed my creative side!
- Self-confidence: I was never a shy person to begin with, but with Stampin’Up!, I’ve had the self-confidence to share my thoughts and creativity.
- Leadership: I’ve learned with Stampin’Up! that I could motivate and inspire people to engage with their vision and unleash their own creative side. We all have one and it is always a pleasure to help others find their’s.
- Fun and Joy: It’s so much fun to create something for someone and see the look on their face when they realize it was made especially for them. Stamping and creating has many rewards and I’m happy and blessed that I found Stampin’Up! to help me find new friends, a creative outlet, a sense of accomplishment and much more.
I’m looking forward to many more years as a Stampin’Up! demonstrator and can’t wait to meet all the new friends I will make along the way!