Stampin’Up! is excited to let you know that they are introducing a new photopolymer stamp. What is this, you wonder? Well, it’s a type of stamp where the actual stamp image is clear in addition to the block.
Stampin’Up! is starting off with one stamp set and plan to offer a new one each month on a trial basis. They now offer options for every stamper: wood-mount, clear-mount, and now photopolymer. Excited?
This top-quality photopolymer has just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time. Photopolymer stamps will also be unique, fun designs that will inspire you and provide more versatile options you may not see in the traditional wood- and clear-mount stamp options.
What makes photopolymer stamps so great?
- They are entirely transparent for perfect placement every time!
- They are durable. The photopolymer material is designed to last.
- Can you say sticky? (Don’t worry; in a good way.) These stamps stick amazingly well to our clear blocks.
- They are age tested. They won’t yellow or cloud up over time.
- They use FDA, food-safe material. How far can you stretch your stamping creativity?
- We could go on, but we’ll let you try them for yourself.
Here’s a preview of the first every photopolymer stamp set:
- Designer Type Photopolymer Stamp Set
132956 – $13.95
Includes 57 pieces. (Don’t faint! This is a good overwhelming feeling.)
Recommend clear blocks A, B, G, F, and I. Purchase separately.
You can also take a look at and print the PDF file with this information.03-01-2013 Flyer_Photopolymer
Below is a video of Brian Pilling from the Stampin’Up! office asking their employees if they know what Photopolymer is.
I just ordered the Designer Type Photopolymer Stamp Set and I will let you know my experience with it. I will also post a couple of sample cards or projects after playing with it for a while. Stay tuned!