We just had a successful Oviedo Mall Stampers event this past Saturday where I created two of the four cards our stampers made. I’m sharing one of my cards along with the recipe on how to make it.
This card was created with the Perfectly Wrapped Stamp Set and can be used for any occasion.
- Cut Whisper White Thick Card Stock into 8-1/2 by 5-1/2 and score at 4-1/4. Fold in half and stamp with Large Flower six time close to the edge of card stock.
- Cut Peekaboo card stock into 3-1/4 x 4-3/4 Cut Basic Black card stock into 3 x 4-1/2 Cut Whisper White card stock into 2-3/4 x 4 Cut Whisper White card stock into 2-1/2 x 2-1/2 Cut Basic Black card stock into 3 x 3.
- Using Peekaboo Peach Ink stamp Whisper White 2-3/4 x 4 card stock with Large Flower at the top three times forming a “V” shape. Now stamp the Small Flower in the middle of the Large Flower.
- Stamp the Small Flower half off the same piece of Whisper White card stock half way down the piece on the left and right side.
- Use the Circle Stamp to stamp half off the same piece of card stock to surround the Small Flower you just stamped.
- Adhere the stamped Whisper White card stock to the 3 x 4-1/2 Basic Black piece of card stock. Adhere that piece to the Peekaboo Peach piece of card stock. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the Peekaboo Peach card stock in the 4 corners. Adhere that piece to the middle of the stamped Whisper White Thick card base.
- Stamp the Circle on the 2-1/2 x 2-1/2 piece of card stock and punch out with the 2″ Circle Punch. Punch out the 3 x 3 Basic Black piece with the 2-1/2″ Circle Punch. Adhere Whisper White circle piece to the Basic Black piece and add Stampin’ Dimensionls to the back of that piece then adhere to bottom side of the card.
- Cut a 3″ piece of Peekaboo Peach Ruched Ribbon and tie a knot in the middle. Adhere to circle piece with a glue dot.
- Stamp the inside of the card according to occasion!