CASE = Create And Share Everything.
This is what Stampin ‘Up! and the Stamping Community is all about. We love to share what we do and to have others copy our work is honor. One important aspect about the cards we CASE is to give credit to the original designer. That is why a few times you will notice that I mention I copied a certain card from someone or was inspired by someone’s card and made a few changes. Giving credit is proper etiquette. So with that in mind I will share the original card I CASEd from page 125 of the Annual Catalog.
I made a video on how to make this card and I also shared cards from our World Card Making Day event on October 1st. Below are the details for my version of this card.
Dimensions & Cutting Size
– Soft Suede: 8 ½ x 5 ½ scored at 4 ¼
– Very Vanilla: 5 ¼ x 4 for the inside and 3 ½ x 3 ¼ to stamp the leaf
– Basic Black: 3 ½ x 3 ¼ for the leaf and ½ x 3 ½ for “Just Sayin’Hello”
– Copper Foil Sheet: 1” x 5”
– Very Vanilla Lace Trim 5 ½“
– Gold Natural Trim 18”