A lot going on in August so let’s begin…
AUGUST 1 – 31. EARN IN AUGUST. REDEEM IN SEPTEMBER!
- For every $50 (on a single order, price before shipping and tax)you spend between August 1 – 31, you will earn a $5.00 Bonus Days coupon that you can redeem between September 1 -30, 2018.
- An email address is required to participate in this promotion; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- IMPORTANT! Save both the email containing your Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place. Codes cannot be re-sent if the email is lost and lost codes cannot be recovered.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin month-to-month subscriptions. Prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
- There is no limit to the number of coupons you can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion. There is no limit on the number of coupons you can use on an order during redemption.
- See the Bonus Days FAQ’s HERE.
- See a tutorial on how to redeem your Bonus Days coupons HERE.
EXCLUSIVE SUITE ~ LIMITED TIME!
- Order the Color Your Season exclusive, limited-time bundle between August 1 and 31 (while supplies last).
- IMPORTANT! All exclusive items associated with this promotion will be available until August 31 (or while supplies last).
- See the Color Your Seasons Bundle and products HERE!
Here’s a card I made using the Color Your Season Bundle.
A few more card samples:
Place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & tax) in my online store in August using the Hostess Code and receive a FREE pack of Basic Jewels, Pearls or Clear Rhinestones!
The countdown has begun, July 31st is the last day to claim your $5 Bonus Coupon to spend in August!
For every $50 you purchase you will earn a $5 Bonus Coupon to shop in August. There are no limits, you can earn as many Bonus Coupons as you want! Time is running out…you have until July 31st to make your purchases. You can purchase at my online store, email or call me. Just don’t miss out!
I was asked to have a Christmas in July Stamp-A-Stack so that my stampers could start their Christmas Cards early in the year. With the new Thoughtful Branches stamp set available only during the month of August I figured I could use this one. I was inspired by a card from Shawn de Olivera’s at ShawnStamps.com.
I loved the layout and the use of the stamp set but I wanted to change it around a little so here’s my version that was used for the Stamp-A-Stack.
Instead of using Designer Series Paper I chose to stamp a piece of Very Vanilla card stock with one of the stamps from the Thoughtful Branches set and use that as my background. I changed the embossed piece and bird to Tempting Turquoise. Added Burlap Ribbon and Linen Thread, then changed the greeting.
I hope you like my version of this card as much as I do. Tomorrow I will post the second card we made at our Christmas in July Stamp-A-Stack.
There are still a few more days left of Bonus Days so don’t miss out on earning Bonus Coupons to use in August. Earn enough to help you get the Thoughtful Branches Stamp Set which is only available during the month of August.