The simple answer is that it’s a paper crafting kit you receive in the mail each month. The truth is that it’s more. It’s a little piece of fairytale magic delivered to your door to give you a creative escape in the midst of your everyday busy and chaotic life! (If that makes me your fairy godmother, I guess I’m good with that!)
What’s included in the Paper Pumpkin kits?
- Part of the magic is the mystery and surprise! You’ll never know exactly what you’ll receive.
- The projects could be cards, décor, gifts, mini albums, and more. It’s different every month!
- The first kit will include cards, a clear block to use with clear stamps, clear stamps, embellishments, ink, and simple instructions.
- You’ll save the clear block to use with the stamps included in future kits.
- Future kits will include your pre-designed, pre-cut project pieces and instructions, plus any stamps, inks, or embellishments used in the project.
- You only need basic tools like scissors and adhesive! (Plus the clear block from your first kit.)
- Keep your inks and stamps from the kits to use on your own projects.
How much does a Paper Pumpkin membership cost each month?
- Paper Pumpkin is only $19.95 each month and that includes the shipping cost!
- Your credit card will be billed once your kit ships, usually on or about the 10th of each month.
- Sign up by August 31st and you can get your first 2 months for only $10 each!
When do I receive the Paper Pumpkin kits?
- Paper Pumpkin kits ship on or about the 10th of each month via United States Postal Service.
- Delivery times will vary a bit depending on your location.
How long will it take to make each Paper Pumpkin project?
- Paper Pumpkin projects are designed to be fun and quick!
- You can usually complete them in less than an hour.
- Or do a bit now and a bit later.
- Or dig into your crafting stash and add a bit of your own flair to the projects. It’s your fairytale; you get to write the ending!
What if I want to stop receiving Paper Pumpkin?
- You can cancel at any time.
- If you cancel before the 10th, you won’t receive that month’s kit.
- If you just need a break while you are gone on vacation, or such, you can put your membership on hold for a month.
- It’s simple to manage your account online at www.MyPaperPumpkin.com
How to get the Paper Pumpkin Deal?
- Right now, and only through August 31st, 2013, you can sign up and receive your Paper Pumpkin kits for only $10/month for the first 2 months!
- To get the deal just use the Promo Code: PUMPKINDEAL
- Really, you don’t want to miss this! It’s a great opportunity to give Paper Pumpkin a try for only $10 a month.
- You can cancel at any time, or continue your subscription at $19.95/month after the first 2 months.
I know you’ll want to give Paper Pumpkin a try during this super deal! Visit www.MyPaperPumpkin.com and register today. Please remember to list me as your demonstrator when asked at the end of checkout – I greatly appreciate it.
Every month the kit is completely different. Here is what my Paper Pumpkin customers received last month:
Here’s what my customers received in June:
Questions? Just call or email me. I’m happy to help answer your questions and help you register if you prefer to work directly with me!