When you have a good product it’s hard to imagine that it can get better but Stampin’Up! has done it. I love my Stampin’Trimmer and now there’s a new addition to make it even better! Watch the video below as Emily Montoya demonstrates the new addition and it’s benefits.
Here is the long list of what’s so great about the Stampin’Trimmer :
- The first thing you may notice is that there is a full twelve inch cutting and scoring track, which means you don’t have to remove any blades when you are cutting or scoring twelve inch paper!
- The cutting track locks in place for secure storage or transport.
- Track includes an insertion point for cutting and scoring blade handles so you can easily insert handles into the cutting track.
- Another think you’ll likely notice is the extended 6-1/4″ wide cutting base and 14-1/2″ extender ruler. The wide cutting base provides a large work area and is marked in 1/4″ (4 mm) increments, allowing for small measurements.
- The right-side grid helps you measure and cut very thin strips.
- The extended cutting arm has a stabilizing leg to provide a sturdy and steady cutting surface for longer cuts. When fully extended, the extended cutting arm sits flush with the trimmer base, providing more accurate and consistent measurements across the entire surface.
- Cutting base and track include a full ruler, incorporating measurements down to 1/16″ and grid lines at each 1/4″. All rulers and measurements on the base are printed under a plastic cover so your measurements won’t wear off.
- The specially designed handles and a cutting track which keep the handles stable, so your cuts are as straight as possible.
- The hook on the scoring and cutting blade handles keeps the handles stable so the cuts are as straight as possible.
- Handles come in two colors; dark for cutting, light for scoring.
- The precision tip on the cutting blade allows you to pinpoint precisely where you’re cutting or scoring.
- The point on the side of the each handle shows you where the blade will cut, making it easy to see exactly where your cuts and scores will begin.
- The storage compartment under the base. The storage compartment holds scoring and cutting tools such as Bone Folders, Embossing Stylus, business cards and extra scoring and cutting blades. Separate compartments within the storage compartment keep your tools organized, and the clear cover makes it easy to see what you’ve stored.
- There is a protective film on the trimmer when it’s shipped, this is to keep the surface protected during shipment. Simply remove the protective film from all four ‘white’ parts of the trimmer before use. There’s a sticker on the trimmer when it comes, to remind you to remove the film.
- And finally, there are nonskid feet which keep the Stampin’ Trimmer securely in place on your work area.