One of my new favorite bundles in the new catalog is the Sea of Textures Bundle.
I used this bundle to design a card for one of my classes.
I love the textures you can create with this bundle using stamps and dies. This particular card looks like it’s framed. Here are the dimensions and instructions for this card:
- Stamp Tranquil Tide card base (5-1/2″ x 8-1/2) with Crumb Cake ink all along the edges.
- Stamp Crumb Cake cardstock (4-7/8″ x 3-5/8″) with the same stamp and ink then I sponged the edges with Crumb Cake ink
- Layer it on a piece of Early Espresso cardstock (4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″)
- Sponge the edges of Whisper White cardstock (4″ x 2-3/4″) with Tranquil Tide ink then lightly sponged over the entire piece
- Stamp the seaweeds with Granny Apple Green ink and the coral with Calypso Coral ink. The sentiment was stamped with Early Espresso ink.
- Stamp the Octopus on Whisper White cardstock (3″ x 2-1/2″) with Tranquil Tide ink and cut out with the matching die. then mount Octopus with Stampin’ Dimensionals onto the stamped Whisper White cardstock layer
- Cut a piece (5-1/4″ x 1/2″) of the Tranquil Textures Designer Series Paper and layer at the bottom of Whisper White cardstock (5-1/4″ x 4″) for the inside of the card.
Product List for Card
Here are a few more cards and projects using the Sea of Textures Bundle, get yours soon!
Don’t forget to use my June Hostess Code, all online orders $50+ will receive a Free Simply Shammy (147042) during the month of June!