Today was my very first class of the year. This year will have many firsts,
- the first week without a corporate job
- the first week of my full-time Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator career
- the first time I’ll be scheduling daytime classes
- the first time I will hold Mommy & Me or Grown Up & Me, classes (I’m still working on the name since I do not want to exclude Dads and Grandparents, suggestions welcome!)
- the first time I’ll be recording a FaceBook live class
- the first time I will be recording virtual classes
- the first time I have more time to create and record videos
- the first time I will be traveling to Europe!!
I’m so excited for all these firsts! Of course, they will involve a lot of work, but as Confucius says; “Find a job you love and you’ll never work a day in your life”.
My friend Debra LaFountaine and I held our first monthly Central Florida Stampers class and thank goodness she remembered to take photos right after the setup!
Wanda, I am Barb Hollis’s daughter and have been to a couple of your classes. Good luck with all your firsts and you will do great. Love coming to your classes.
Thank you so much for your well wishes. I love having your mom at my classes and you’re an added bonus! Please always visit when you’re in town.